Saturday, September 08, 2007

Apps process started - Second step towards the goal

This week i started with the app process - the second step towards my goal after GMAT.......I hope i complete it in time and with full satisfaction...

But in just 1 week i have realized that this second step is gonna be harder than the first one :) ....

Okk i will start with the schools i have shortlisted:-


1) Chicago
2) Stern
3) Ross
4) Darden
5) Wharton


Also there are some more schools :) :-


1) Stanford
2) Duke
3) Haas
4) UCLA Anderson
5) Kellogg
6) Tuck
7) Emory



So that's make a total of 12 schools and you people can see all the confusions i am into right now :)
Also i cannot apply to more than 2-3 schools in the R-1 deadline because i am already very late for the whole process, the rest of the schools i will have to push to R-2, which will reduce my chance of me getting in due to my IT-male profile :)
I am yet to spend some serious time on putting in thoughts for my essays, but will probably start that tomorrow. I am really stuck on even how to start writing right now.....perhaps, starting to write the essays is the most difficult part of the apps. I hope i make a good start....

6 comments:

Matiaoo said...

Nahi Boss! Still working on my H and W- Darden deadline has time, so assuming that I should be able to complete it in time.

hslam said...

Oh my goodness you are applying to so many schools!!!

I just finished the 1st draft of both Harvard and Wharton. I am very unsatisfied with them but hopefully I'll get my reviewers to give me valuable comments and I can rewrite, rewrite and rewrite (I now 100% understand why people say the best writing is rewriting).

I am so unsatisfied about my essays that I plan to move Harvard to Round 2.

Anonymous said...

Since you're interested in Stanford GSB and Tuck, you might tune in for this teleseminar!
Return on Investment: Financing Your American MBA

The eagerly-awaited Forbes report that ranks business schools in terms of return on investment appeared on September 3, 2007. On September 25, Business Coach Krissy Jackson will interview Dr. Marlena Corcoran, Director of Athena Mentor: International University Admissions Counseling, in an enlightening teleconference: "Return on Investment: Financing Your American MBA." Attendees will learn surprising facts and figures on how people finance the most demanding MBA programs--and why "it pays" for MBA applicants to aim high!

Munich, Germany (Bluehost/PRWEB ) September 11, 2007 -- Forbes just ranked U.S. business schools in terms of ROI: Return on Investment. Number One is the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, and Number Two is the Stanford Graduate School of Business. They're great programs--but how do people pay for them?

More at:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/mba/investment/prweb552311.htm

Forrest Gump said...

hey there, feel free to send me your questions. i am a little hard pressed for time, but i will try and do the best i can and answer as soon as possible.

good luck

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://izilygex.ibnsites.com/tahofug.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]